Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 2 or 3
Reheating: Refridgerate, or freeze. Reheat in microwave - (except guac/sour-cream)
- 400g black beans, drained
- 6 flour tortillas
- soured cream
- 3 Peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 limes
- 2 avocado
- 2 chicken breasts / halloumi
- Smoked paprika
- Ground coriander
- Ground cumin
- Mix 1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika, 1 tbsp ground coriander, a pinch of ground cumin, 2 crushed garlic cloves, 4 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lime and 4-5 drops Tabasco together in a bowl with a big pinch each of salt and pepper.
- Cut the halloumi/chicken into strips, dip in marinade. Fry. Save rest of marinade.
- Take a few strips of pepper, cut small and set aside.
- Mix vegetables into marinade.
- Tip all mixture into pan and fry.
- Add small bits of pepper at the end.
- Transfer to a dish, leaving any juices behind in the pan.
- Tip the black beans into the same pan.
- Add the juice from half a lime and plenty of seasoning.
- Stir the beans around the pan to warm them through and help them absorb any flavours of the fajita mix, then stir through the coriander.
- mash avocados together with the juice of one lime, 2 cloves of garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Microwave the Tortillas for 30-40 secs
- Add Sour cream to a small serving dish