- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced on an angle
- 1 fresh chilli, seeds and white membrane removed, finely chopped (alternatively use 1 tsp chilli flakes)
- 5cm piece fresh root ginger, cut into thin batons
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 170g/6oz cooked prawns
- 100g/3½oz beansprouts
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juice only
- 200g noodles
- In a pan of boiling water, cook the broccoli for 2 minutes. Drain and place in ice-cold water. When cold, drain thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok set over a high heat. Add the garlic, spring onions, chilli and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the peppers, prawns and beansprouts. Tip in the drained broccoli.
- Add the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Cook for 4 minutes or until the veg are tender.
- Serve in bowls.